Monday, August 3, 2009

Week 3

Here is my entry for week 3 of Scrapping Survivor and I am in love with it! It may just be the content but I really love this LO. I used two of the poems my husband has written me and turned them into a letter from me to him. I have been meaning to scrap some of his poems for a while now and I am going to have to do more now that this one came out so nice :) I love my hubby!!!

The letter reads....

Chris,

I am writing to tell you....I see your face in the ocean, see your body in the sand, hear your voice in the wind, feel your essence around me. I’m many miles away but still you are with me. If you feel how I feel I know you miss me. I just want you to know that...In the morning I think of you, before bed I think of you, I want to know what you are doing. If you’re happy or sad, if you are thinking of me. I’m thinking of you, cause I miss you. I miss you, your eyes, your smile, the way you look at me. I miss that I can’t talk to you all night. I miss you touch. I miss your hugs. I miss your kisses. I miss YOU. But, soon I will be back. Just thought you should know.

Always your love

I know it is mushy but it makes me smile! :) Thanks for looking and hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. Your week 3 scrapping survivor entry is wonderful -- perfect. Very classy! I love this!

    ReplyDelete