Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CT Call and GREAT Layouts

I am having a CT Call!! I need some talented scrappers to help me promote my products :) So if you are interested here are the details.....

Requirements
-2 layouts per kit
-Post in min of 3 galleries: Scrapbird, DST and one of your choice
-Enable and play praise game at DST
-Have an up to date blog and be willing to blog about my products
-Enjoy and promote my products!
-Have Fun

If interested please e-mail me at francoisphotography@yahoo.com with a link to your most complete gallery, a link to your blog, a little about you and why you would like to be considered for my CT!

And if you would like to see what my kit Backyard Dreams can do look at these AMAZING layouts that Lori of Page Frocksand Laura generously made for me!





These ladies are sooo amazing! Big thanks to them for sharing their amazing talent and time with me! You can pick up Backyard Dreams HERE. Thanks for looking, Have a great day and Happy Scrapping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment