Friday, August 28, 2009

New Release and a Freebie!


My new kit Summer Blues is in the store today!! It will be 50% off from today until Sunday so be sure to head on over to Scrap Bird and pick it up! I had soooo much fun with this kit and it is my favorite so far! Here is a preview and some lovely layouts from me and some other very talented ladies :)


layouts by me



layout by Stephanie

layout by Rose

layout by Kay

And as if the kit wasn't enough I made and add on sampler with some neat word art, velum strips and a really cute buggy!


I am also still in search of some lovely ladies to be on my Creative Team so if you are interested please e-mail me at francoisphotography@yahoo.com. I require 2 layouts per kit posted to 3 galleries and hope to release 2 kits a month. I also would like some enabling and blog posts (if you have a blog) for each kit. Hope to hear from you and as always have a great day and happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute kit! Thanks so much for the add-on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wordart.....Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Beautiful, Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete