Friday, August 7, 2009

Freebie Friday :)

So first the important stuff...I need votes again :) So please go HERE and vote for me! Court8133 :) Thanks so much for getting me this far btw! Now since I have given out freebies for the past two Fridays I decided I would go ahead and make it a trend. So I am going to start Freebie Friday :) I will post a new freebie every friday and possibly one or two in between so check back often! Here is a preview of today's freebie....




Download Papers HERE
Download elements HERE


Also Page Frocks has gotten her store back up and running so be sure to go check out all of her beautiful products HERE. Here is a preview of her new quickpage album made using Nature's Playground and a LO I did with one of them.




They are all simply gorgeous! You can pick up the album HERE. Also in case you missed the other post you can get this alpha that coordinates with Nature's Playground for free if you sign up for her newsletter. You can find her blog HERE.



So like I said earlier keep checking back because I have more freebies coming and some more exciting news :) Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. I like these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, what a cool kit and a "slammin" blog BG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. groovy baby lol - awesome minikit - thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete