Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sweet Sweet Summertime

I have another beautiful kit to share with you by Page Frocks called Sweet Sweet Summertime :) It is absolutely gorgeous and full of fun elements that are great to work with!! It goes on sale today for 50% off!!! Great Deal so be sure to head over to Designs in Digital and pick it up today. If you happen to miss the sale today it will be 30% off Thurs-Sat. Here are some layouts that I made with it and a preview...







And as a free gift Lori aka Page Frocks has made you a wonderful quickpage and you can pick it up here.



Be sure to leave Lori some love for the freebie and you can find her blog here. Thanks for looking and I will have more to share soon! Oh and I have a job interview today at 1pm so wish me luck please!!








1 comment: