Sunday, July 12, 2009

More exciting news!!

So I got another CT position on the Designs in Digital creative team!!! Yay :) The first designer I got to work for is Tiger Lily Designs and her kit In a Land Far Far Away is simply gorgeous!!! Seriously a must have you can pick it up at Designs in Digital here and it is in three parts so be sure to grab them all! Here is the preview and some layouts I did with the kit of my adorable baby girls :)













And some more beautiful layouts with miss Lori's AKA Page Frock's adorable kit Josie's Giggle which is also available at Designs in Digital (the preview is in the previous post if you would like to see it) I have more to come so keep posted and I may have a freebie too as soon as I figure out how to get it on here for people to download...lol. Enjoy and have a great day :)











1 comment: