Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Smiles

So here is my final layout for the Scrapping Survivor at Ginger Scraps. It is a picture I took of my husband's cousin at her wedding in Jamaica. The water looks oh so beautiful and I thought it would work perfect with this kit. But anyways it got chosen as a gallery standout and is featured on their blog!!! :) Happy dance from me! You can find it on their blog here and if you want to leave me some love at Ginger Scraps here is the gallery link

And for some more cool news this layout I did of my daughter and niece was chosen for layout of the day at Brownie Scraps!! I made it with Page Frocks new kit Nature's Playground. It is a fabulous kit, very versitile, and will be on sale tomorrow 50% if you want to pick it up you can do so at Designs in Digital here.

Here are some more layouts I made with Nature's Playground and a preview.


So when voting starts for Scrapping Survivor I will post a link in here so people can help keep me on the island!! lol...I can't get voted off the first week! Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment