Friday, July 31, 2009

A Bribe :)

Soooo as you all know I am currently playing along with Ginger Scraps Survivor competition and I need votes because I forgot to do the immunity challenge. So I have a present :) or a bribe, call it what you will. My next attempt at designing and I think it's pretty. But all I ask is that you.....
Vote for Me!
Court8133 :)



Papers 1
Papers 2
Elements

Thanks in advance for all of the votes and I hope you enjoy the mini! Let me know what you think, feedback would be great since I am a newbie to this whole design thing!

7 comments:

  1. I already voted for you based on your LO but I will accept your gift anyway. ;) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bribe worked...LOL! I really do like your LO!

    Thanks for the goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! You have a knack for designing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete