Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My New Blog!

So here is my new blog that will be dedicated completely to scrapping!! I am so excited and decided it was a must since if I posted all of this scrap stuff in the photography blog it would have taken over!! So first off on a happy dance note...I have gotten my first CT position!!! Yay :) I will be working with the very sweet Lori aka Page Frocks and her designs can be found at Designs in Digitals here. I can't wait to get started and I will be sharing lots of her beautiful designs and the creations I make with them on here. Also more fun news my layouts were chosen for layout of the day TWO DAYS IN A ROW at Brownie Scraps!!! Talk about make my week!! Here are the lovely layouts of my two adorable nieces :)




The first layout is my niece Olivia and the kit used is Fantasy by Line Designs and the second layout is my niece Maddison and the kit used is Whimsical Poetry by Kasia Designs. So a BIG thank you to the girls at Brownie Scraps who thought my layouts were worthy! So more to come soon but I am glad I could start this off on such a positive note :)


No comments:

Post a Comment