Monday, May 17, 2010

More Art Journal Pages

Some more art journal pages to share. I know I am really stinking at this blogging thing but hey I am always running behind so I guess at least I'm true to form. The first and second pages use kits from some super talented ladies who go by the designs name ViVa Artistry and you should really check them out over at thedigichick.com. The last uses stuff from the ever incredible Tangie Baxter who got me started with this whole art journal mess. :) I love it! I never realized how nice it is to make something so personal and expresive just for yourself. These pages are some of my all time favorites and I'm sure I'll keep making more to add to that list.

My Safe Place
Worth The Risk

Fighter

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment