Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Ct and some more art journal pages

Woohooo! I have been VERY neglectful to my poor blog. But I am back again with some art journal pages to share and a new CT to gush about! :) Here are me lastest pages from my art journal that I did this week. I am determined to finish this thing so hopefully I will have lots more pages coming!!!


OK this one is my ode to turning 29 a few weeks ago and I must say it is my favorite just because the journaling is so exactly how I feel about this whole 1 year left till 30 business....




I also have been offered spots on a number of new CT teams!! One of them is a super talented designer Flora aka Three Sweet Chicks. Her templates ROCK by the way you should check her out at her store Here She also has a new charity colab comeing out that is gorgous....here is a sneak peak for you.



Hope everyone is well and hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later! LOL Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment