Sunday, January 3, 2010

Art Journal

I had the opportunity to join Studio Tangie's Art Journal Caravan and decided to hop on board. Here is the cover of my journal and I decided I was going to go digital but print my pages at home and then add them to a moleskine journal, which I still have to purchase :) But that will allow me to do some non digital stuff also if I get the urge.

Looking forward to the journey and one of our first week assignments was to pick a word for 2010 and my word is FULFILL. I think it descrides what I want to get from this year for lots of reasons but mostly because I have a tendancy to start things and not finish and my goal for this art journal is to finish it. Hope everyone's new year started great!! Be back with more to share soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's great! It is so interesting to see the different styles everyone has.

    ReplyDelete